[Olsr-users] Recommendation for maintaining accurate local times on nodes?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Mar 8 21:22:06 CET 2012

Stable OLSRd use the realtime clock, but sanatize the output. Every
times the clock moves forward for more than 60 seconds or backwards,
OLSRd assumes a millisecond passed and goes on.

the next version of OLSRd I am working on will use the monotonic clock
if available.

--
Steven Hawkings about cosmic inflation: "An increase of billions of
billions of percent in a tiny fraction of a second. Of course, that