[Olsr-users] Recommendation for maintaining accurate local times on nodes?

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Sun Mar 4 10:05:43 CET 2012

i guess its just because the nodes at this spot of your mesh are not
connected well,

too bad to have ntp working, and too bad to have working connectivity in
general.

Markus