[Olsr-users] olsr position update plugin configuration

Ferry Huberts (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 4 19:54:12 CET 2012

You might want to take a look at https://github.com/ninuxorg/nodeshot

If you write a plugin for nodeshot to incorporate pud position
information then I think you have most of what you want.
Add link information to that and you're done ;-)

I would love to see that work ;-)

--
Ferry Huberts