[Olsr-users] olsr position update plugin configuration

Bidur Devkota (spam-protected)
Tue Dec 4 18:33:26 CET 2012

Hi Teco,
Thank you for the explanations I will try to customize my parameters as per
your suggestions.

Please post if you have something working. I put it on my list of apps that
> use the PUD NMEA feed.
> You refresh a KML file with each message?
> You could make the object clickable, with link to OLSR web page (or port
> 80 and get a main page for that node).

 I am trying to display (using python programming) the OLSR nodes in google
earth (and update the position on the fly). For that I am using the output
of txtinfo plugin and now trying to use pud to share the location
information among the nodes.

I am working in a project where I have to display the olsr nodes in a map
so that each node can know the position of the participating nodes. I am
reading txtinfo periodically. And displaying the nodes in the googleEarth
like a graph (as shown in the attachment). The links are colored (green:
good link, blue: average link , red: bad link) based on the link quality.
Actually, I was thinking of broadcasting the GPS data within the network
But now since PUD seems more promising, I will make the nodes to use pud to
share location information.  Actually this is a work-in-progress and it is
felt to be useful while we are in remote places, or disaster recovery
scenario.

Thanks
Bidur