[Olsr-users] Anyone with verified 802.11n HT speeds on Ubiquiti M devices in adhoc/mesh mode?

Ben West (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 22 22:36:18 CET 2011

Hi Markus,

Indeed, I realize that anything below reported connection speed of 150Mbit/s
(regardless of actual throughput sustained by the IP stack) could indicate
only one chain is active.

My suspicion that perhaps both chains are active, tho not actually
connecting due to non-ideal SNR, comes from what a Nano M5
reported briefly after power up.  A single chain wouldn't report 240Mbit/s,
correct?

Nano M5 #1
(spam-protected):~# iw wlan01 station dump
Station 00:15:xx:xx:xx:f8 (on wlan01)
    inactive time:    70 ms
    rx bytes:    73232
    rx packets:    1119
    tx bytes:    2968
    tx packets:    30
    signal:      -14 dBm
    tx bitrate:    240.0 MBit/s MCS 13 40Mhz short GI

Ben West
(spam-protected)