[Olsr-users] Anyone with verified 802.11n HT speeds on Ubiquiti M devices in adhoc/mesh mode?

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 22 22:27:07 CET 2011

hmm 45mbit is defintely above 802.11a throughput
therefore great! to hear this,..

but a single chain can easily do this,..
(so i wouldn`t be too sure about having both chains working,..)

MArkus