[Olsr-users] Differences between actual OLSRD and RFC3626

Érico Porto (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 15 20:39:02 CET 2011

I wasn't trying the connect at port 2006.

And also, I don't know why yet, when ran in GDB the olsrd didn't started the
txtinfo plugin. Now got it to work when I start olsrd without using gdb.

I'm studying the Git man pages now and then I will proceed to the others -
watch isn't implemented through the telnet available at 0.7, so first I need
to learn how to access the other versions.

I'm going to university now, it's my last year and still have some classes
to attend - I study in Unicamp, don't know if you ever heard of. Anyway,
don't worry, I won't bother you for life =] - and maybe once I understand
everything implemented and start writing my own code, I will be able to help
others in this list.

Thank you Henning!

Érico V. Porto