[Olsr-users] Differences between actual OLSRD and RFC3626

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 15 20:52:42 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 8:39 PM, Érico Porto <(spam-protected)>wrote:

> I wasn't trying the connect at port 2006.

yep thats why u got an http error, of the olsrd-buitin http min-server which
default port is 8080 *G

> And also, I don't know why yet, when ran in GDB the olsrd didn't started
> the txtinfo plugin. Now got it to work when I start olsrd without using gdb.

hmm (usually) when using same commandline/configfile olsrd will load plugins
aswell when running within gdb,..

> I'm studying the Git man pages now and then I will proceed to the others -
> watch isn't implemented through the telnet available at 0.7, so first I need
> to learn how to access the other versions.

watch is no command of olsrd's telnet cli, its a utility you can use in your
LOCAL linux shell to let it repeatedly do something,.. (and compare results)
(in this case query the txtinfo plugin with netcat)

Markus