[Olsr-users] Differences between actual OLSRD and RFC3626

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 15 20:19:27 CET 2011

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 20:10, Érico Porto <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> olsrd -v
> hookup olsrd_lq_etx_ff.so.0.1
> *** olsr.org - pre-0.7.0-d78bd49 ***
>  Build date: 2011-03-15 09:27:58 on CPQD050294
>  http://www.olsr.org
> I think this is nonstable as the website states 0.6.1 to be the newer one.
> Didn't thought about it when downloading the code through GIT, thanks.
> The link is here: http://www.olsr.org/?q=node/26
okay, so you are talking about this one:

> watch -d -n1 "echo '/all' | nc localhost 8080"
Do you know how the "watch" command does ? If not please start reading
the man-page.

The tip is for the stable version (its three years old !).

with the master branch one you can do easier.

Start using "telnet localhost 2006" to connect to the integrated
telnet server and enter the command "help" to see what you can do...

Then try out the command (as an example) "routes".

Then lookup the help for "repeat" with the command "help repeat".

After this try "repeat 1 routes"... you can stop the output by pressing return.

Henning Rogge