[Olsr-users] Differences between actual OLSRD and RFC3626

Érico Porto (spam-protected)
Tue Mar 15 20:10:14 CET 2011

olsrd -v
hookup olsrd_lq_etx_ff.so.0.1
*** olsr.org - pre-0.7.0-d78bd49 ***
 Build date: 2011-03-15 09:27:58 on CPQD050294
 http://www.olsr.org

I think this is nonstable as the website states 0.6.1 to be the newer one.
Didn't thought about it when downloading the code through GIT, thanks.

The link is here: http://www.olsr.org/?q=node/26

Basically I can't get the telnet to work (no msgs and get disconnected), but
I will download and build the 0.6.1 to ubuntu and post the result here.

Érico V. Porto