[Olsr-users] Differences between actual OLSRD and RFC3626

f campos (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 11 20:35:40 CET 2011

Henning;
don´t get me wrong, i´m not talking baddly of olsr;
just asking usual questions;

cause theory is one thing, but really is another;
and to make the lnk state on 200 mhz cpu can be heavy;

but i will try to check the Dijkstra implementation;

i will be happy if it works good.