[Olsr-users] OLSR setup with VPN interface for management

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 24 13:28:38 CET 2011

just do not use 0.1, use at least 0.11 *G

as every link with lq or nlq <0.1 is not used by olsrd for routing anymore.

that means a single lost packet (e.g. ETX 0.99 * 0.1) stops olsrd from using
your vpn link for some minutes,..

Markus