[Olsr-users] Curious about OLSR on AirOS, compared to OSPF, Quagga

Michel Blais (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 24 03:35:49 CET 2011

If your looking for Wireless device with Quagga & OLSR, maybe StarOS (SIAM
now) would be your answer. The support both routing protocol and have enough
options to make good router but still have not finish their N driver (even
the abg firmwares is still not 100% stable). Their also the sync option that
is great (can change channel, channel width, country code, etc.without
disconnecting the station).

Mike