[Olsr-users] Curious about OLSR on AirOS, compared to OSPF, Quagga

Michel Blais (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 24 03:27:26 CET 2011

Here, we are using openwrt with olsr on rspro for routing and airos in
bridge mode for wireless link. Anyway, airos don't give enough option to
make good router, you will end up requesting new feature like everybody else
on the forum when ubnt focuses on bridge mode with basic router options.

Mike