[Olsr-users] Route-Flapping | Out of Control [Deutsch]

Michael Rack (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 17 20:34:39 CET 2011

Hi Markus,

thank you. I don't believe it, but it is true ;) OLSR now goes
unicast... a dream ;)
Ipv4Broadcast is a misconducted name for unicasting, but it does the job ;)
Verify with tcpdump -ni vlan1 port 698 and ether host 00:12:3f:a0:f7:b6
was successful.

I did not use packet aggregation. I have no option "multicast
optimization", the handbook shows such a configuration option, but it is
not available. The units have to be replaced by Ubiquity Hardware.

Liebe Grüße aus Freilassing,

Michael Rack
RSM Freilassing
--
RSM Freilassing                 Tel.: +49 8654 607110
Nocksteinstr. 13                Fax.: +49 8654 670438