[Olsr-users] Route-Flapping | Out of Control [Deutsch]

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 17 20:48:40 CET 2011

Markus

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:34 PM, Michael Rack <
(spam-protected)> wrote:

>  Hi Markus,
>
> thank you. I don't believe it, but it is true ;) OLSR now goes unicast... a
> dream ;)
> Ipv4Broadcast is a misconducted name for unicasting, but it does the job ;)

hmm there are already some alias names for this setting, but i didn`t
remember them exactly, and none really matched you "need" *G

there are "Ip4Broadcast", "Ipv4Broadcast", and "Ipv4Multicast" (but no
Ipv4Unicast *G)

maybe we should explain it a bit better here,..

http://olsr.org/git/?p=olsrd.git;a=blob;f=files/olsrd.conf.default.full;h=61e1a7da99cdaebc2445d455cca4454859a8bd78;hb=4712a4ed6d3396a4d1118834ffd920f384263e55#l462

but at least we already mentioned that using the ip address of the neighbour
is a good idea,..

@michael
maybe you can propose a better text (and maybe a new alias name *g)

Markus