[Olsr-users] Route-Flapping | Out of Control [Deutsch]

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Thu Feb 17 20:16:52 CET 2011

afair just specify an unicast adress (the ip address of the neighbour) for
Ipv4Broadcast on both sides, and it should be unicast traffic

bust maybe its still a broadcast, using an adress that looks like an unicast
adress

(so better look at the ethernet header with tcpdump to be sure,.. (you
should see the mac of your neighbour, an no multicast ethernet adress))

Markus

p.s. did u enable packet aggregation (or multicast optimization) on your
osbridges, if so, turn it off!