[Olsr-users] OpenBSD plugin

Michel Blais (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 10 22:21:37 CEST 2011

I finally found a way to have olsrd with httpinfo.

I installed it with pkg_add and add to add pluging with
pkg_add olsrd-plugins but at first, I think I forgeted the "s"
at the end of plugins and that why I tryed from port.

Anyway, I have olsrd with plugin working fine on
OpenBSD and just to let you know, httpinfo on OpenBSD
do the same than on FreeBSD when I try to acces it from
Chrome, the page is really slow to be shown but ok from
Firefox.

Thanks to all for your help.

Michel