[Olsr-users] OpenBSD plugin

Michel Blais (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 10 22:10:46 CEST 2011

Hello,

Thank for your help and here a tips for Freebsd,

olsrd is easily install on FreeBSD with pkg_add. FreeBSD 8.2 repo
include 0.6.1
and plugin are also install with it.

Just type "pkg_add -r olsrd" (need a internet access to use -r for
remote download),
edit /etc/olsrd.conf and finaly, add "olsrd_enable="YES" on rc.conf so
it start at boot.