[Olsr-users] OpenBSD plugin

Gabriela Botea (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 10 00:27:45 CEST 2011

Hello,

I managed to load olsrd_txtinfo plugin on FreeBSD, if that helps you in any way.

OLSRD txtinfo plugin 0.1 by Lorenz Schori
Checking plugin interface version:  5 - OK
Trying to fetch plugin init function: OK
Trying to fetch parameter table and it's size...
Sending parameters...
"Accept"/"0.0.0.0"... Got IP address 0.0.0.0
Accept: OK
"port"/"81"... Got port number 81
port: OK
Running plugin_init function...
---------- LIBRARY olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1 LOADED ----------

I just got the repo from git://olsr.org/olsrd.git and ran:
1) gmake txtinfo in olsrd/ and copied olsrd_txtinfo.so.0.1 from
olsrd/lib/txtinfo/ into olsrd/
2) gmake in olsrd/
3) edited /usr/local/etc/olsrd.conf to get the plugin to load
4) run ./olsrd in olsrd directory and worked :)

I know this is not OpenBSD, but hopefully it will help you somehow :),
I didn't try httpinfo plugin on FreeBSD, so I don't know if it works.