[Olsr-users] About sending data on adhoc

Henning (spam-protected)
Mon Aug 1 07:14:23 CEST 2011

On Monday 01 August 2011 04:04:30 Yanni wrote:
> Thanks for reply.So does that  mean I have to forward the data packets
> myself if I use UDP to transmit data between any two nodes? If so ,I have
> to get the route table in the kernel and,Operating system does nothing
> even if it has kernel route table?
No, you just send the UDP packet as if the target node was a direct neighbor.
The operation system of all nodes will automatically forward it hop by hop,
without any work for you or the OLSRd routing daemon.

Henning Rogge