[Olsr-users] Implementing OLSR into SAMSUNG GALAXY S (I9000)

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 25 08:56:07 CEST 2011

yes, you should initialize,..
but:
why are u setting up android sdk?

you already compiled olsrd on your galaxy, and it seems to run fine.
imho next step is to find out how to do its configuration,..
(so that it actually does more than starting,..)

and android sdk has nothing to do with this,..

Markus