[Olsr-users] Implementing OLSR into SAMSUNG GALAXY S (I9000)

Zack Genesis (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 25 07:38:18 CEST 2011

Do I need to initialize the build environment for any of this?
Like what is stated in - http://source.android.com/source/initializing.html
Do I need to do this step before I start doing the OLSR for Samsung Galaxy S
(I9000) ?