[Olsr-users] Implementing OLSR into SAMSUNG GALAXY S (I9000)

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 25 09:01:12 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Markus Kittenberger <
(spam-protected)> wrote:

> yes, you should initialize,..
> but:
> why are u setting up android sdk?
>
> you already compiled olsrd on your galaxy, and it seems to run fine.
> imho next step is to find out how to do its configuration,..
> (so that it actually does more than starting,..)

and second u should compile an new olsrd
(i would do it the same way as u compiled the old one,.. or did u never
compiled it and just got an old binary from somewhere???)

and if u have problems with git, just download a tarball
e.g.
http://olsr.org/git?p=olsrd.git;a=snapshot;h=17a4c755e3e85774815c5338ab65f957c862897e;sf=tgz

(of course u can use git running on ubuntu together with the android sdk for
this, but i think u don`t need)