[Olsr-users] IPv6 on OLSR

Mehdi Bezahaf (spam-protected)
Sat Sep 4 01:23:18 CEST 2010

Hi Soares,

olsrd works also very well with IPv6 ;-). Two points:
1- Check if your interface is up and has a global IPv6 address
2- You have to check the olsrd configure file "/etc/olsrd.conf". You
must have these line:
IPVERSION	6
instead of:
IPVERSION	4

In your case it seems that your interface is down!!! (ifconfig wlan0 up)

Regards,
Mehdi.

Mehdi Bezahaf,
PhD Student