[Olsr-users] IPv6 on OLSR

FlaNKoUTt Soares (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 3 20:09:13 CEST 2010

Hello,

me and my colleague have a MANET running olsrd 0.6.0. It
is fully working with IPv4. Now we want to put IPv6 on it. But we are
having some problems on knowing how it is done.

 ---- Interface configuration ----

Checking wlan0:

    Wireless interface detected

No interfaces detected! This might be intentional, but it also might mean that your configuration is fubar.

I will continue after 5 seconds...

OLSR encountered multiple problems on startup, which should delay startup by 11 seconds.

As this is quite much time, OLSR will sleep only 5 seconds.

BUT YOU SHOULD FIX ABOVE PROBLEMS!

Using 'etx_ff' algorithm for lq calculation.

-- ALL PLUGINS LOADED! --

Main address: ::

Scheduler started - polling every 0.050000 ms

^CReceived signal 2 - shutting down

Deleting all routes...

Closing sockets...

Closing plugins...

Restoring network state

Free all memory...

 <<<< olsr.org - 0.6.0 - terminating >>>>

           http://www.olsr.org

It
 appears that olsrd can't detect our wlan0 interface and we don't know
why because it's fully working.

We will really appreciate an answer to our problem.

Best regards