[Olsr-users] Hello from Pirate Party Sweden

Erik Lönroth (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 11 16:15:47 CET 2010

This is more than interesting! Are you a part of this project or do
you know those guys ?

Anyway, we are currently about to setup the first test for olsr to see
what results we get on performance and connectivity bahaviour.

Also, we know about the problems with the distances/altitude, we
definetly know we have to limit this. The big question is how.

Thanx!
/Erik