[Olsr-users] Newbie Questions on OLSR Plugin Event & Scheduler

Mahtab Hossain (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 3 05:59:59 CEST 2010

Hello Group,

I could run my localization algorithm as a plugin which
 gives locations of the OLSR nodes for a given coordinate system. There
 were some issues raised by me in the earlier email which got clarified.

I could create a thread in a normal way for the plugin as well - for
example, my localization algorithm runs in a thread.

I wanted
 the localization thread to be executed at every specified time interval.
 I did it without registering with the olsrd scheduler. In the thread,
 I just run my localization algorithm and sleep the remaining time
interval after the execution.

However, I would like to know about
 the pcf_event function which I believe is executed whenever the topology
 of the ad-hoc network is changed. Any directions?

Best Regards
Mahtab