[Olsr-users] High CPU utilization

Adam Wozniak (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 27 23:27:30 CET 2010

Markus Kittenberger wrote:
> one quesrtion: does your arm router have any other running
> olsr-neighbours before you start the olsrd on x86?
No.  These are the only two devices on the ad-hoc essid.
>> IP addr (2-hop)  IP addr (1-hop)  Total cost
>> 76.107.4.0       172.20.0.2       INFINITE
>> (and so on, for all kinds of random IP addresses...)
> does this stay infinite?
Yes, this continues indefinitely, until I kill olsrd on the x86, after
which the ARM eventually calms down.

>> DebugLevel        2
> to say it again: use 0 here! *G
I just tried.  This kills the symptom but not the disease; No more
console output, but the CPU on the ARM quickly runs up to 99% use by olsrd.