[Olsr-users] Android Developer Phone: Is It Necessary?

marc fawzi (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 20 18:21:38 CET 2010

I have a follow up question, even though no answers yet! :-(

The HOWTO documentation on olsr.org for the Samsung Galaxy simply says
"intall olsr" but does not specify the location where to install. Anyone has
an idea where to install it?

So to sum up my questions:

1. Are there any build instructions for OLSR on Android G1?  (only binary
exists on olsr.org)

2. Is it necessary to have an Android Developer Phone 1 to install and run
the "OLSR binary for G1"?

3. Is it necessary to have an Android Developer Phone 1 to build the latest
OLSR codebase for G1 (assuming Yes to #1)?

If anyone can answer these I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Marc