[Olsr-users] Android Developer Phone: Is It Necessary?

marc fawzi (spam-protected)
Wed Jan 20 05:07:15 CET 2010

I did some further poking around, and realized that the G1 port on
olsr.orgis binary only

Does anyone know where the build instructions are for the G1 port?

This way I can try and get the latest codebase to work on the G1

This is helpful: http://www.olsr.org/?q=olsr_on_android (enabling ad-hoc
mode and installing olsrd binary for Samsung Galaxy)

But being new to the Android scene, I am still not sure if the above
requires Android Developer Phone (HTC Dream) or if I can just get a G1 from
the T-Mobile store?

Please advise.

Thank you.

Marc