[Olsr-users] Optimal OLSR config file settings

Markus Kittenberger (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 10 17:17:08 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Antonio Anselmi <(spam-protected)>wrote:

> that's very interesting!
>
> I compiled olsrd (r8) as suggested and I see these data in link table

in link table you get the vtimes of the received hellos,..

so check agianst the hellovaliditytime of your neighbours

> (I show only integer values):
>
> Local Remote Vtime
> a        b          127
> a        c          122
> a        d          117
> a        e            95
>
> My olsrd.conf says:

but what says the olsrd.conf of b c d e ?

> TcValidityTime 324.0
>  HnaValidityTime 108.0

> So - if I am right - I'm having timeouts problems in that network just

i don think so, you just mixed tc olsr message types (all have their own
validity times = timeouts)

because VTimes values are not "far greater than 50% of the validity