[Olsr-users] Optimal OLSR config file settings

Antonio Anselmi (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 10 11:50:37 CET 2010

that's very interesting!

I compiled olsrd (r8) as suggested and I see these data in link table
(I show only integer values):

Local Remote Vtime
a        b          127
a        c          122
a        d          117
a        e            95

My olsrd.conf says:

TcValidityTime 324.0
HnaValidityTime 108.0

So - if I am right - I'm having timeouts problems in that network just
because VTimes values are not "far greater than 50% of the validity
time of the tc or mid/hna".

Is that correct?

node

Antonio