[Olsr-users] OpenWRT Compilation

Ben McCarthy (spam-protected)
Thu Jun 4 12:01:27 CEST 2009

Thanks for that Aaron, my Makefile was already crafted to build from a local
directory, so the important thing for me was:
make package/olsrd/compile V=99
I didn't realise that was available, it is also a much more simple method of
compilation than I was using for other software so hopefully I'll be able to
use the same approach elsewhere as well.

Thanks,

Ben