[Olsr-users] Amateurs vs. professionals [was: Current OLSR protocol]

Juliusz Chroboczek (spam-protected)
Tue Jun 2 19:33:47 CEST 2009

> the OLSR.org bashing (why actually? People do that as a hobby)

Amateurs should not be treated with more indulgence than professionals.

Quite the opposite, actually -- a professional who works on Microsoft
Windows has an excuse, « I was just doing what they paid me to do ».  An
amateur has no such excuse.

Remember -- the Titanic was built by professionals, while Noah's ark was
built by amateurs.

                                        Juliusz