[Olsr-users] low signal and dropping default route

Outback Dingo (spam-protected)
Thu Jan 22 04:04:37 CET 2009

if you need a decent radio to deal with "near-line-of-sight issues",
ubiquiti nanostations deal with it quite well ive got a 10k link near line
of site thru trees and over beyond a 300 meter hill top and link quality is
good.