[Olsr-users] Sticky gateway [was: olsr and streaming]

L. Aaron Kaplan (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 19 15:01:31 CET 2009

First of all, I want to ask you to elaborate a bit on your claim.
Can you give an example? Would be interesting.

But so far I think you missed a point from the practical side here :)
But I just saw that the others replied to it already.

I also recently talked with Hannes - probably the clean way to do that
(for NATed networks) is to have an automatic GRE tunnel (or some other
tunnel) set up to the default gw which you want to "stick" to.
But I guess everybody on the list is open to better proposals.

a.

summary & short answer from my perspective: "it works reasonably well
in all networks in practice which I have encountered for now"