[Olsr-users] Sticky gateway [was: olsr and streaming]

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Mon Jan 19 10:23:49 CET 2009

Hey,

in theory: Yes - in practice: No.

Why? Because:

a) there are parallel host routes without damping and
b) the feature minimizes _gateway switching_(*)

(*) The overall "cost" of switching from one NAT-GW to another is higher
than the cost of a theoretical routing loop. Default route switches without
damping, if same GW is addressed.

// Sven-Ola

"Juliusz Chroboczek" <(spam-protected)> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:(spam-protected)