[Olsr-users] AHCP

Antonio Anselmi (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 25 07:56:32 CET 2009

this firmware is already in field: ROBIN open-mesh
(http://www.open-mesh.com)

It's a 0-config firmware builded on top of Openwrt, it offers the
ability to chose batman or olsr, ability to have captive portals
(nodogsplash, chilli, coovaAAA, coova-OM, sputnik,...), dashboard
oriented (it's supported by open-mesh and orange dashboard) and many
other features.

We have tens of thousands nodes deployed and managed directly by
end-users and telco companies.

Firmware is still under heavy development.

Antonio