[Olsr-users] AHCP

Outback Dingo (spam-protected)
Wed Feb 25 04:23:08 CET 2009

Yes, essentailly I have one firmware image i use that autoconfigures every
AP flashed
It doesnt require manuakl configuration, and it it is simply
0-configuration, flash it,
plug it in and go. Ive deployed all my APs using this method, both gateway
nodes and
client (repeater nodes) with 0 issues. Ive done it for olsr, batman,
bmx-advanced and babel