[Olsr-users] Mobile robotics

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 2 12:37:50 CEST 2008

Am Donnerstag 02 Oktober 2008 12:07:12 schrieb Nelson Gonçalves:
> I just want to use olsrd routing capabilities to do inter-process
> communication (IPC) , where processes can be running in different
> computers and the computers can use different mediums. I already have a
> working solution for IPC when processes (identified through a unique
> key) are in the same computer. The idea is to use olsrd to route
> messages when the process ID is not found locally. I would assign to
> each olsrd also a unique key and must write a plugin that whould work
> only on my message type.
To do this Olsrd have to know where each process located at the moment.

Hmm... if you give every process an ip address you could directly talk with
UDP/TCP between processes.

Diplom Informatiker Henning Rogge
Forschungsgesellschaft für
Angewandte Naturwissenschaften e. V. (FGAN)
Neuenahrer Str. 20, 53343 Wachtberg, Germany
Tel.: 0049 (0)228 9435-961
Fax: 0049 (0)228 9435-685
E-Mail: (spam-protected)
Web: www.fgan.de
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Bonn VR 2530
Vorstand: Dr. rer. nat. Ralf Dornhaus (Vors.), Prof. Dr. Joachim Ender
(Stellv.)