[Olsr-users] Simple Setup Example/Instructions?

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Mon May 26 18:50:20 CEST 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 6:41 PM, Schumi Imor <(spam-protected)> wrote:
> Thanks Aaron,
>
>   I'll try that, I would like to try the tip, but I just finished porting
> 0.5.4 to WinCE, would 0.5.4 work in a similar test/way. I'm planning to move
> to 0.5.6 when it is available.
> To be honest, I found a lot of win32 issues with 0.5.5 thats why I'm using
> 0.5.4. A lot of endian'ess conversion issues - I hope 0.5.6 or tip fixes
> those.
Can you PLEASE tell us what problems you discovered ? Large parts of
0.5.6 have been rewritten (compared to 0.5.5), but only because of
"cleanup" and "performance" or "build for the future", not because of
endianess issues... but if we know what problems you discovered, we
can try to solve them.

"Wo kämen wir hin, wenn alle sagten, wo kämem wir hin, und niemand
ginge, um einmal zu schauen, wohin man käme, wenn man ginge." (Kurt
Marti)