[Olsr-users] Simple Setup Example/Instructions?

Schumi Imor (spam-protected)
Mon May 26 18:41:07 CEST 2008

Thanks Aaron,

  I'll try that, I would like to try the tip, but I just finished porting
0.5.4 to WinCE, would 0.5.4 work in a similar test/way. I'm planning to move
to 0.5.6 when it is available.
To be honest, I found a lot of win32 issues with 0.5.5 thats why I'm using
0.5.4. A lot of endian'ess conversion issues - I hope 0.5.6 or tip fixes
those.

Let me know when you have a writeup available on the site... I can go thru
it step by step and provide feedback.
Thanks