[Olsr-users] Simple Setup Example/Instructions?

Schumi Imor (spam-protected)
Wed May 28 15:56:56 CEST 2008

I'm not sure if it is endian'ess or something else, but building for Win32
on 0.55 refers to IP address 10.0.0.2 as 2.0.0.10, I bailed out after seeing
those issues and did not go deep into it...
But I will update you in WinCE once tested well.

Any special mechanism on updates/patches?