[Olsr-users] Using multiple radio cards

Victor (spam-protected)
Sat Aug 9 11:34:20 CEST 2008

Hey Derek,

Maybe I'm not getting what you're trying to do but...If all the cards are
going to be driven by the same computer then whats the problem? All three
radio cards act as an interface of that particular node! So there is only
ONE node and a single node (no matter how many interfaces) doesn't need to
mesh with itself.

Btw, I still have serious doubts about having 2 5Ghz (or 2.4Ghz) cards in
the same box regardless of the types of antennas you are using. My undergrad
thesis was on building multi channel nodes and I read a lot of literature
and in fact had a lot of heart ache with dealing this problem.

Victor