[Olsr-users] OLSR routing (howto?)

Derek C (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 6 17:25:26 CEST 2008

Hi Sven-Ola,

What is the minimum configuration to allow route advertising/propagation
with OLSR?

I've tried no Hna4 entries at all with the 1st board having the default
route via eth0 and with Masquarading enabled and have the dyn_gw plugin
enabled on both boards (although I only need it on the first/gateway board
really?).

So far I'm not seeing anything in the "Routes" tab.

Thanks and sorry for all the questions

Derek