[Olsr-users] OLSR routing howto - continued

Derek C (spam-protected)
Wed Aug 6 23:30:23 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Following on from my problem with routing between two test OLSRd openwrt
boards (my problem is that the 2nd board isn't picking up a route to the
Internet via the 1st Internet connected, Masquerading, board).

I notice something when I start olsrd (with "olsrd -f /etc/olsrd.conf -d 8
-nofork"):  There doesn't ever appear to be a "Sending HNA" message in the
output.

I've tried with both a "Hna4" section with "0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0" in it and
then including the "olsrd_dyn_gw" plugin (no parameters).

Is there any other Hna settings that should be enabled/modified in the
olsrd.conf file?

thanks for any information

Derek

--