[Olsr-users] OLSR Pro Active autoconfig news?

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Thu Nov 29 19:26:27 CET 2007

On Don, 2007-11-29 at 09:35 +0100, Roar Bjørgum Rotvik wrote:
[...]
> My plan is to get the paa plugin incorporated into the olsr code tree, so it is included.

No problem with me (if it compiles etc. of course;-).

As for the licensing for the plugin: Probably BSD is the simplest as the
rest is BSD and people get confused if we throw - say - LPGLed code in.
As for the PAA daemon: It is irrelevant which license the PAA daemon has
- it is a completely separate process at run time.

IANAL though,
	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services