[Olsr-users] OLSR Pro Active autoconfig news?

Roar Bjørgum Rotvik (spam-protected)
Fri Nov 30 09:14:17 CET 2007

Bernd Petrovitsch wrote:
> On Don, 2007-11-29 at 09:35 +0100, Roar Bjørgum Rotvik wrote:
> [...]
>> My plan is to get the paa plugin incorporated into the olsr code tree, so it is included.
>
> No problem with me (if it compiles etc. of course;-).
>
> As for the licensing for the plugin: Probably BSD is the simplest as the
> rest is BSD and people get confused if we throw - say - LPGLed code in.
> As for the PAA daemon: It is irrelevant which license the PAA daemon has
> - it is a completely separate process at run time.

This is my view also. The paa-plugin is going to be BSD licensed, while PAA-daemon is a
standalone process runtime and is licenced as GPLv3 today.
I have mentioned this in a separate email in reply to Hannes Gredler.

--
Roar Bjørgum Rotvik