[Olsr-users] Strange problem with OLSR (unable to build topology)

Florian RODARY (spam-protected)
Tue Nov 27 09:33:50 CET 2007

Sorry, the problem has been resolved and it's not OLSR or Orinoco related,
but rather IP related, even though I carefully checked configuration before.
You can disregard the previous message.

Sorry for the disturbing caused.
Regards,
Florian